On the Local Food and Drink Culture cooking course, everyone can prepare something on a given menu. You will learn how to make drinks from the high-quality products of the Lignell & Piispanen distillery and winery and get a glimpse of the secrets of the manor's kitchen.
The group will be divided in two, one making aperitifs for the group under guidance, the other preparing the hors d'œuvres. The main course is prepared by the manor's chefs. One of the groups will take part in preparing the dessert, while the others make drinks to go with it.
- Duration: In all, guided preparation of dinner and the meal itself takes about 4 hours.
- Location and starting point: Koivumäki Manor, Koivumäenkuja18, 70800 Kuopio
- Group size: 6-10 people.
- Availability: Group bookings available all year round.
- Guide languages: Finnish, English
- Price: €125/person incl. VAT.
- Included in the price: Three-course dinner prepared from seasonal local ingredients at Koivumäki Manor, incl. drinks (aperitif, 2x12cl of wine and dessert drink) and table service.
- For an extra charge: Bus transport. Additional drinks with dinner.
- Where you can book: Koivumäen KartanoOy, tel. +358-17-3614291, www.koivumaenkartano.com or firstname.lastname@example.org