Relaxed and enjoyable course under the guidance of an experienced bartender. An introduction to the products of the Lignell & Piispanen distillery and an opportunity to make classic and modern cocktails with a local twist. At the same time, you'll learn about drink trends and different ways of preparing cocktails. Also advice and tips on what equipment and products are good to have at home for making cocktails/mocktails.
- Duration: The course lasts 1-2 hours.
- Location: Kauppakatu 25, 70100 Kuopio, Pannuhuone Gust. RaninLiving Room & Beer Garden.
- Group size: 5-10 people.
- Availability: Group bookings available all year round: Monday–Saturday. Not on public holidays.
- Guide languages: Finnish, English
- Price: €25/person incl. VAT.
- Included in the price: Course and 1-2 cocktails/person either self-made or prepared by the bartender.
- For an extra charge: The restaurant's own tapas, €10/person.
- Where you can book: email@example.com, Toomas Tuovinen +358 44 5810 453 or www.pannuhuone.net